Social Media Manager (Beauty/Cosmetics)
Jonteblu is seeking a talented Social Media Manager to
administer the Company’s social media marketing and advertising. You will be
responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding
to followers. You will manage our Company’s image in a cohesive way to achieve
our marketing goals.
Our ideal candidate is extremely passionate about beauty and
has massive experience creating brand-related social content to strategically
drive consideration, engagement, sales, and loyalty.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Improve a social media presence for the brand on all social media platforms
- Collaborate with other Team members (marketing, sales and customer service) to ensure brand consistency
- Develop and implement creative and highly measurable social media programs and campaigns
- Monitor and analyze performance of each campaign to measure impact
- Create engaging multimedia content i.e. How-To, Get the Look, Product Demos, Tutorials, etc.
- Engage, grow and convert social media followers and fans
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Stay on top of current social trends and competitor's campaigns
- Develop and maintain relationship with media influencers, influencer platforms and key bloggers/vloggers
- Manage all media relations, consumer events, public relations and publicity.
Key qualifications include:
- Extensive knowledge of social media marketing and brand management through Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Snapchat
- 2-3 years digital marketing experience, minimum of a year focused on social media
- Prior work experience in the consumer packaged goods industry (background in cosmetics or fashion is preferred)
- Proven experience in a management role leading the creation and implementing digital/social media campaigns
- Ability to interpret data using established analytic/reporting tools to create actionable social marketing programs
- Knowledge of Photoshop and retouching
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and work under pressure
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university in Communication Studies, Marketing, Journalism or Business