Retail Account Manager
Jonteblu is seeking a dynamic Retail Account Manager with beauty industry experience. The Retail Account Manager is primarily responsible for all aspects of driving the retail sales including acquiring new retail accounts and maintaining existing accounts. In this role, you'll visit stores frequently, drive sales through creative promotional programs, ensure stock and merchandise, educate store personnel on our brand and products, communicate sales performance and consumer preferences, and help solve problems.
- Build and maintain store relationships from management to sales associates through consistent communication and visits.
- Ensure store and counter are properly merchandised for maximum visual.
- Educate store personnel on Jonteblu brand and key product offerings with additional help on how to close sales.
- Schedule and execute additional in-store events to drive retail sales.
- Identify areas of strength and weakness with both the business and people in respective accounts.
- Communicate all stock concerns to appropriate Jonteblu personnel to ensure appropriate stock levels.
- Create consistent and prioritized call cycles with key stores.
- Formulate an action plan to correct problems with specific goals and timetables.
- Conduct ongoing evaluation and stay up to date on store trends and rankings in each store.
- Identify Jonteblu rank and develop and adjust strategies to increase rank.
- Must have a thorough and current handle on competition’s structure and strategies in assigned stores.
Key qualifications include:
- The ideal candidate should be a sales professional who is confident and organized, has strong verbal and written communication skills, and who can excel in a sales environment.
- Experience with beauty, fragrance, cosmetics, and fashion house is highly preferred.
- Fluency in other languages is a major plus.
- Technologically advanced and oriented.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must have a natural ability to engage in business relationships with individuals and groups.
- Must have own transportation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
If this looks like the job for you, we look forward to hearing from you.